Saturday, March 25, 2017

Some Setbacks

The day was going so well, my actors and I got to the beach and got a good bit of filming done. But, it was bound to happen. Filming was cut short by an unexpected hailstorm/tornado/thunderstorm at Dania beach. Though I did get some good shots, there is still much more to film for my opening. I got a lot of the flashback scenes done as you can see by the screen caps down below:



  Next Saturday I will venture back down to the beach with Megan and Fabi to film everything else I need. I'm almost a little thankful for the rain, because when I looked back on footage, there is a lot I still wanna film. Also, I want to have a voiceover somehow of Rose speaking. Though I'm not sure how I'm going to pull that together, I've stored it in the back of my mind for post-production. I want to get some more shot with emotion and setting the tone of what would be my hypothetical movie.
  While I was searching thought the footage with Megan at my house, she mentioned a clip from Spring Breakers (2012 dir.Harmony Korine), that had some beach shots into very similar to what I'm trying to do. Also, it coincidently has a voiceover in it as well. I'm sure this will come in handy next Saturday for filming, as well as the voiceover. 

Till next time
IM


No comments:

Post a Comment