Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Game Plan


   Hello again!

   This Saturday I will be filming my opening that I have officially titled: To Rose, From Eden.
I've decided on this because hypothetically if I were to make this film, it would deal with Rose dealing through this tragedy of losing her best friend, and how she learns to cope with it. Along he way she starts to realize things about her own life, and how fast it could be taken away from her. Flashbacks would be a great part of how she would do that, particularly ones where Rose looks back on things that she has learned from Eden. So I guess you could say the flashbacks are "from Eden" (God, I hope this made sense).
   After critiquing blogs and ideas with my fellow classmates, I feel confident that not only me, but the rest of my group are on the right track and will create some amazing projects!
 

To keep myself organized, I've created a checklist for things that need to get done before and on Saturday:

  • Gather props 
  • Gather filming equipment 
  • Put together looks for both my actors 
  • Decide on the location (what beach we are filming at)
  • Get a free trial of final cut pro (what can I say? I'm a #struggling #artist 😌)
Crossing my fingers this all works out 
IM



No comments:

Post a Comment