Friday, April 7, 2017

It's All Coming to an End

   Today in class I showed my project to the world! I'm very pleased with the reception I got, but there are some things that I want to fix before I finally uoload it onto YouTube. For one, the audio seems to be very low and almost mute. I figured I'll go back and fix it to be louder in iMovie and listenone last time to mka sure it's all good to go! Other than that, and some minor coloring issues that honestly are only bothering me, I've pretty much comlpleted my opening. Now onto the CCR which I have no idea what I'm going to say. I dont want to make a whole script, but I do plan to split it up into multilpe parts and write down different points I wnt to touch on. 

Some CCR Points:
  • My inpsriation for my idea 
  • Audience and genre 
  • Shots, Angles, Composition
  • What would happen in the whole movie?
  • Pre and Post Production 
  • The editing process 
  • Underlying themes and meaning 
This all has to be done in ten minuetes or less. I'm. Very. Scared. Alas, like the rest of this project, I'll push through and get it all done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment