Sunday, April 2, 2017

Things are happening!

Considering the last minute switch for my whole opening, I'd like to think I pulled it off quite well!
In keeping with my original idea about two best friends, I changed mainly just the location and some plot points around. I decided not to showcase Eden going missing, but instead left a couple hints at it here and there. Also, I ended up filming at the park instead because it was not only way easier but fit with the tone I was trying to set. I did attempt to write a script, but in the end played around with improvisation for my two main actors. I'm very happy with the results! Obviously, it's not perfect, but I did as much as I could and I'm thrilled. Editing is my biggest endeavor right now. I'm playing around with a lot of different techniques and structures for my story line. I'm also thinking of adding music in the background but am not quite sure yet.

Here are
some stills/behind the scenes of what happened yesterday:


Fabi as Eden

Megan as Rose

Filming 



Editing
Me: is stressed
Filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment