Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lil Update

   Monday in class Ms. Marchetti went over some project information as well as briefly showing us what questions need to be answered in our CCR (Creative Critical Reflection). With only a few finishing touches left to complete my opening, I decided that now is probably a good time to start thinking about what I need to address. There are numerous ways to go about creating my CCR. I thought about doing a podcast but as my project is based on visuals I think it would work better to a "director's commentary" video followed by a slideshow with me doing a voiceover afterward. In one of my earlier posts, I attached a video of Whiplash director Damien Chazelle doing a commentary on his opening scene and explaining why he went with some of the choices he made. I really liked how while he was explaining you could see what he was talking about. So, I'm thinking of doing that.
I also found this article talking about how to create one of these commentary videos.


Things to Note for the CCR
-How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
-How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
-How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
-How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?


Editing my life away :)







No comments:

Post a Comment