Monday, March 27, 2017

Who Knew Choosing Fonts Would Be So Hard?

   Hi! Tonight I started to sort through some of my footage and edit to save myself some time once I shoot over the weekend again. I have some good shots from last Saturday, but now I think I have a better idea of what shots I want and how I'm going to achieve them. I hate to admit it, but I spent way to long looking at different text options for my opening credits (which ironically, are going at the end). I'm going for a simple and minimalistic look, as my opening is pretty understated and subdued.
     To make sure I stay on track for the next couple of weeks, I'm going to use my Google calendar to create some deadlines for myself. I also want to story board a bit more if time prevails, and create one final to-do list for myself!
    I did get around to getting that free trial of Adobe Premier, only to find out it's only 7 days when I was under the impression it was 30! Though I'm quote happy it worked out that way, since I could not figure out how to use it at all. I literally had an anxiety attack trying to find out how to put clips together. Right now, iMovie is my best option as i'm comfortable with all the features and know how to work my way around it easily.



test #1

test #2

test #3 (added a color on this one)

editing!





   Next Up: The Screenplay and Music (So. Nervous.)

No comments:

Post a Comment